About the eBook market research community
The eBook “Market Research Community” by Ray Pointer clearly shows you what you should consider when introducing a community for your market research. The author looks back on more than 40 years of experience in market research and technological innovation. In his reading, Pointer focuses closely on feasibility and offers readers who want to become more aware of the topic a well-founded insight into the world of market research communities, in a very visual and easy-to-understand language.
The eBook Market Research Community is written in English and can be downloaded using the form on the right (PDF, ca 560kb)
- Identification of the desired community
- Short term or long term?
- Qualitative, quantitative or a mixture of both?
- Recruitment of your community
- How large should your community be?
- Lead discussions properly
- Intrinsic and extrinsic rewards
- Balance between work and fun
- The role of the community manager
- Some ideas for projects and research tools
Recommend eBook to a friend