Energizer is a global leader in the dynamic energy delivery industry with a full portfolio of products, including Energizer® brand battery products such as Energizer® EcoAdvanced™; Energizer MAX®; Energizer® Ultimate Lithium ™; Energizer Recharge® batteries as well as charging systems and flashlights. Energizer batteries have been around since 1896. The company employs more than 4,000 people and has annual sales of more than £1.3 billion.
Energizer operates in a crowded market against many different battery manufacturers. They have not had a good way to collect feedback from customers on their usage or satisfaction. Nor have they been able to collect feedback or ideas from prospective customers on what they would like in new products. Energizer decided they needed a long-term research panel that continually generates ideas, feedback and insights that the company can use to inform their strategy and differentiation efforts.
Why Energizer Chose QuestionPro’s Online Community Platform
The Energizer team found QuestionPro’s Online Community Platform to be the solution of choice because it is easy to set up and manage while including innovative tools for collecting long term quantitative and qualitative feedback. Some of the features they found particularly helpful were:
- Ability to easily recruit community members from QuestionPro’s global panel of more than 20 million respondents.
- An integrated idea board where the community can generate and upvote ideas.
- Built-in gamification and incentive tools to keep the community engaged.
- Open dialogue forums and message boards.
- Integrated full-featured online surveys.
- Profiling based on responses to previous survey questions.
- Ability to conduct brand and hotspot tests to study packaging design.
- A mobile app to make it easy for community members to engage.
- Easy integration of customer inventory data.
- Full service community management offered by QuestionPro.
Energizer generated 200% more feedback and a 55% increase in member engagement by using QuestionPro’s Online Community Platform. The online community became instrumental in packaging, design and usability tests thanks to the ability to use multimedia question types. They were able to achieve high engagement by segmenting the community by location and by using push notifications on the mobile app to reach their audience. Energizer also saw an increase in customer loyalty and repeat purchases.
Would you like to see a demo of QuestionPro’s Online Community Platform for your company? Schedule an appointment now!